The UK government has published details of its second package of sanctions against Russia after Moscow launched an all-out invasion of Ukraine by land, air and sea on Thursday.
Below are some of the measures to introduced:
* UK to ban Russian companies from its capital markets
* UK will announce an asset freeze against major Russian banks, including its second-biggest bank, state-owned VTB
* UK to introduce legislation to limit deposits that Russian nationals can hold in UK bank accounts
* UK to lay legislation to prohibit a wide range of high-tech exports to Russia, plus export to extractive industries
* UK to immediately suspend or prohibit all dual-use export licenses to Russia
* UK to set up new cell in National Crime Agency to target sanctions evasion so oligarchs have nowhere to hide
* UK to ban Aeroflot aircraft from landing at its airports
Britain announced sanctions on the below individuals and entities on Tuesday:
Black Sea Bank for Development and Reconstruction
Joint Stock Company Genbank
Public Joint Stock Company Promsvyazbank
The government has also said it intends to:
* extend the territorial sanctions imposed on Crimea to non-government-controlled territory in the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.
* sanction Russian lawmakers who voted to recognise the independence of Donetsk and Luhansk.