The Ritz-Carlton, Perth won awards across three categories at the Hotel Management Awards announced on Friday night, including the winner of Hotel Interior Design, Communications Associate, which was awarded to Chiara Dichiera, and Concierge, which was awarded to Stephanie Wee.
In addition the hotel was highly commended in five categories, including Luxury Hotel, New Hotel, Day Spa, Hotel Bar and Tech Hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth was also nominated in the below 17 categories:
- Luxury Hotel
- Hotel Interior Design
- New Hotel
- Day Spa — The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Hotel Bar — Songbird
- Hotel Restaurant — Hearth
- Marketing Campaign — Opening Campaign
- Concierge — Stefanie Wee
- Hotel Chef — Danny Feng
- Food & Beverage Associate — Bharat Swani
- Sales & Marketing Associate — Maisie Robson
- Communications Associate — Chiara
- Front Office Associate — Ljiljana Maric
- Finance Associate — Ni Pham
- Revenue Management Associate — Surajit Sinha
- Rising Star — Robin Tolsma
- Australian General Manager — Dario
Last month, The Towers and Ritz-Carlton development won the top award in the 2020 Master Builders- Bankwest Excellence in Construction Awards. The $500 million, Probuild-built development, including 379 apartments and 205 five-star hotel rooms, was praised for its standard of construction.