Home / World News / Patient in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital room with contaminated water could have died from legionella

Patient in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital room with contaminated water could have died from legionella

A palliative care patient at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital has died after being infected with deadly Legionnaires disease bacteria believed to have come from contaminated water at the hospital.

About brandsauthority

Check Also

Percat's podium 'higher than Bathurst'

Proud South Australian Nick Percat has hailed his podium finish at the Adelaide 500 as …

%d bloggers like this: