Pascal Siakam threw down a thunderous dunk in the Toronto Raptors’ Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Milwaukee Bucks 1-0 Toronto Raptors
- Game 1: Raptors 100-108 Bucks | Box Score
- Game 2: Raptors @ Bucks, May 18, 1:30am
- Game 3: Bucks @ Raptors, May 20, 12am
- Game 4: Bucks @ Raptors, May 22, 1:30am
- Game 5 if necessary: Raptors @ Bucks, May 24, 1:30am
- Game 6 if necessary: Bucks @ Raptors, May 26, 1:30am
- Game 7 if necessary: Raptors @ Bucks, May 28, 1:30am
- All games broadcast live on Sky Sports Arena
Live NBA: Toronto @ Milwaukee
The blossoming Toronto forward, who is the favourite to win the NBA Most Improved Player award, endured a tough shooting night as the Raptors were outscored 32-17 in the final quarter and fell to a 108-100 loss, despite 31 points from Kawhi Leonard and 30 from Kyle Lowry.
Siakam contributed 15 points but made just six on his 20 shots. He went 2-of-9 from three-point range while also supplying six rebounds, three assists, a steal and a block.
Siakam produced a highlight dunk late in the first quarter. With 1:28 left on the clock and the Raptors leading 30-21, he toyed with Ersan Ilyasova on the left wing before blowing by the Bucks defender on the baseline.
He then soared over Milwaukee help defender Brook Lopez to power home an emphatic right-handed slam.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Siakam’s sensational slam, then click the clip directly above to watch more top plays from Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Game 2 takes place in Milwaukee in the early hours of Saturday morning (1:30am) live on Sky Sports Arena.