Emergency crews are bracing ahead of our first scorcher of the summer.
It’s going to be very warm and pretty windy too, which has firefighters worried.
The mercury is set to top 36 degrees in Perth on Monday.
There’s also a slight chance we’ll see a thunderstorm in the hills in the afternoon.
The fire danger is high and the UV index extreme.
Tuesday will offer a cool change.
Perth had an unusually cool summer last year with not a single day over 38 degrees.
But the reverse is expected this year and we’re being warned it’ll be a long, hotter than usual season.
The advice from authorities is check in on your elderly neighbours and keep children and pets well hydrated.
- Mon 3 Dec: Min 19, Max 36. Mostly sunny. Chance of any rain: 5%
- Tues 4 Dec: Min 17, Max 24. Cloudy. Chance of any rain: 30%
- Wed 5 Dec: Min 14, Max 25. Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 20%
- Thur 6 Dec: Min 15, Max 23. Possible morning shower. Chance of any rain: 40%
- Fri 7 Dec: Min 12, Max 23. Mostly sunny. Chance of any rain: 5%
- Sat 8 Dec: Min 12, Max 25. Sunny. Chance of any rain: 0%
- Sun 9 Dec: Min 14, Max 27. Mostly sunny. Chance of any rain: 0%