The NSW State Emergency Service has ordered 85,000 people to evacuate or prepare to leave areas likely to flood or be isolated as severe weather drenches parts of the state.
EVACUATION ORDERS ARE IN PLACE FOR PARTS OF:
* Combo, Whittingham, Scotts Flat, Glenridding, Dunnolly, Central Macdonald, Lower Macdonald, Upper Macdonald, St Albans, Wrights Creek, Webbs Creek, Bulga, Broke, Wollombi, Tuggerah, Budgewoi Lakes, Windsor, Shanes Park, Pitt Town, Pitt Town Bottoms, McGraths Hill, Mulgrave, Vineyard, Chipping Norton, Lower Portland, Wisemans Ferry, Richards, Wilberforce, Cattai, Sackville, Londonderry, Ebenezer, Riverstone, Agnes Banks, South Maroota, Yarramundi, Penrith, Wallacia, Leets Vale, Cumberland Reach, Oakville, North Richmond, Freemans Reach, Bligh Park, Richmond Lowlands, Angus, Cornwallis, Gronos Point, Bents Basin, Camden
EVACUATION WARNINGS ARE IN PLACE FOR PARTS OF:
* Singleton, Colo, Mooney Mooney Dam, Schofields, Windsor Downs, Marsden Park, Melonba, Mulgoa, Clarendon, Leonay, South Windsor, Cranebrook, Regentville, Castlereagh, Elderslie
MAJOR FLOODING IS OCCURRING ALONG:
* Hunter River at Singleton (13.15m, rising)
* Hawkesbury River at North Richmond (12.16m, steady), at Sackville (10.38m, steady), at Windsor (12.7m, falling), and at Wisemans Ferry (5.43m, steady)
* Wollombi Brook at Bulga (9.1m, steady) and at Wollombi (12.77m, falling)
* Tuggerah Lake at Long Jetty (1.67m, steady)
MODERATE FLOODING IS OCCURRING ALONG:
* Colo River at Upper Colo (13.33m, steady)
* Nambucca River at Bowraville (7.6m, rising)
RESIDENTS CAN RETURN WITH CAUTION TO PARTS OF:
* Emu Heights, Emu Plains, Peach Tree Creek, Lansvale, Warwick Farm, Georges Hall, Moorebank, East Hills, Chipping Norton, Picnic Point, Pleasure Point, Bonnet Bay, Woronora, Sandy Point, Lake Illawarra, St Georges Basin, Sussex Inlet, Plough and Harrow Dam near Abbotsbury and Cecil Hills.