Last Updated: 19/01/19 5:21pm
Mohamed Salah scored the 50th goal of his Premier League career in Liverpool’s 4-3 win against Crystal Palace, but what was his best strike? Have your say by voting below.
The Egypt international has been a sensation in front of goal since moving to Anfield from Roma in the summer of 2017, bringing up his half century on Saturday.
There have been some breathtaking efforts from Salah – who also scored twice in the top flight for Chelsea in the 2013/14 season – since his arrival on Merseyside and we have picked out five goals that really caught the eye.
However, we want you to choose your favourite from these five:
- Stoke v Liverpool, Nov 2017: Salah’s stinging far-post volley seals the points for the visitors at the bet365 Stadium.
- Liverpool v Everton, Dec 2017: The forward finds the top-left corner of the net with an exquisite curler after evading the challenges of two Everton players in the box
- Liverpool v Man City, Jan 2018: Salah beats Ederson with an outrageous long-range chip
- Liverpool v Tottenham, Feb 2018: The Egypt international’s sensational solo run deep into injury time gives his side the lead in a crucial top-four clash
- Bournemouth v Liverpool, Dec 2018: Salah seals his hat-trick by rounding Asmir Begovic twice, before coolly slotting home