Home / World News / Conductor Dutoit denies sexual misconduct allegations – The Denver Post

Conductor Dutoit denies sexual misconduct allegations – The Denver Post

LONDON — Renowned conductor Charles Dutoit has denied serious accusations of sexual misconduct.

Dutoit’s office issued a statement Saturday saying the allegations “have absolutely no basis in truth.”

The Associated Press reported earlier this week that four women had accused him of sexual assault.

Dutoit’s statement says he is seeking legal advice and plans to defend himself.

He says “media accusations on serious physical abuse do not help society tackle these issues properly if the claims are in fact not true.”

About brandsauthority

Check Also

Turkish wildfire death toll rises to four

The death toll from wildfires on Turkey’s southern coast has risen to four as firefighters …

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: