Home / World News / City beach house hearth: Woman taken to hospital after accidental blaze rages through home

City beach house hearth: Woman taken to hospital after accidental blaze rages through home

A woman was taken to hospital after an accidental fire ripped through her home in Perth’s coastal suburb last night.

About brandsauthority

Check Also

Peter Costello warns rate hikes to hit this year as headwinds challenge Future Fund

Future Fund chair Peter Costello has warned that Australians will feel the full effect of …

%d bloggers like this: