Home / World News / Christchurch massacre kills 49

Christchurch massacre kills 49

March 15, 2019. New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush speaks to reporters in Wellington, New Zealand, following a mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch on Friday. Mr Bush says the death toll from today’s massacre currently lies at 49. "This unprecedented abhorrent event is now classified as a terrorist event," he says. "At the Deans Avenue mosque we now know that 41 people have lost their lives and at the Linwood mosque seven have lost their lives. Of the 40 people who have been treated at Christchurch Hospital one has now passed, so the total number of people who have died in this horrendous event are 49. (AAP VIDEO/Daniel Hicks)

About brandsauthority

Check Also

Sporting clubs to have a new home

On Monday last week a group gathered at the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: