Home / World News / Bright Start Childcare Centre fined after baby boy burned by bucket of boiling hot water

Bright Start Childcare Centre fined after baby boy burned by bucket of boiling hot water

A childcare centre in the Great Southern region has been fined after an infant was badly injured by a scorching hot mop bucket ‘filled with three kettles of boiled water’. WARNING – GRAPHIC CONTENT

About brandsauthority

Check Also

Peter Costello warns rate hikes to hit this year as headwinds challenge Future Fund

Future Fund chair Peter Costello has warned that Australians will feel the full effect of …

%d bloggers like this: